Carbon monoxide is the invisible killer.
More than 50 people die per year on average in the UK from CO poisoning. Do you have working CO alarms?
Proper installation, operation, and the correct maintenance of solid fuel-burning appliances in the home is the most important factor in reducing the risk of Carbon Monoxide poisoning.
Make sure appliances are installed and operated according to the manufacturer’s instructions and local building control regulations. Consumers should have their solid fuel open fires, stoves and heating system inspected, serviced, and swept by a professional chimney sweep every year to make sure the system is working properly. Inspections should include checking the chimneys, and flues.
Protect you and your family! ………Get it swept!