NACS Members - 5 Year Refresher (2021) Date to be Advised
Course Aim: 1 day refresher course as agreed by the Members at the 2018 AGM. This refresher is aimed at those Members wanting to update themselves with industry practice and techniques
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Times: 10.00am – 3.00pm
Course Location: National Association of Chimney Sweeps, National Chimney Training Centre, Emerald Way, Stone Business Park, Stone, Staffordshire, ST15 0SR.
What the course will cover:
- Current Building Regulations and Standards
- Sweeping Techniques
- Tools of the Trade inc. latest Rotary Equipment
- NACS Procedures and Best Practice
- Warning Notices & Dangerous Situations
- Insurance company involvement
What is provided:
- Lunch & Refreshments
What to bring with you:
- PPE inc. safety shoes, overalls and gloves
- Your own copy of the New Approved Building and Regulations Document J
- You will need to arrange your own accommodation (if required). A list of local accommodation will be provided with your training course confirmation pack.
You will need to arrange your own accommodation (if required). A list of local accommodation will be provided with your training course confirmation email.
A NACS Certificate of Attendance will be forwarded to each participant after the course.